HIMACHAL PRADESH TOUR PACKAGE 4N 5D
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Kullu, Manali
Tour Activities : Adventure, Forts and Palaces, Mountaineering
New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour Itinerary
Board Ac Volvo Bus from Delhi at 04-05 Pm, from Rama Krishna Metro Station / Majnu Ka Tilla
Reach Manali at 6 - 7 am, Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After Getting Fresh And Half Day Free For Leisure. In Evening 03:00 PM Proceed For Pm Manali Sightseeing Visiting:-
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief center of interest in Manali, dedicated to the goddess Hadimba, the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is a wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar is about 2.5 km from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht(3.5 km from Mall):- Hot Sulphur Water springs – which is widely believed as effective skin disease healer and possess various medicinal properties. Nearby it is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery(0.5 Kms):- This GadhanThekchokingGompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall):- Clubhouse is famous for amusement activities like skating, Disco Cheque, auditorium, etc..
Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnights Stay atManali Hotel.
Morning After Getting Fresh Get Ready As Soon As Possible To Depart For Solang Valley Which Is A Picturesque Setting, This Has Good Ski Slopes End Picnic Spots. It Has The Glacier Closest To Manali. Today You Can Do Adventure Sports Most Commonly Offered Are Snow Scooter, Skiing, Parachuting, Paragliding And Zorbing At Solang Valley And Rohtang Pass. Evening Later back to hotel take Dinner & Overnight at Manali Hotel.
Please Note: Since the National Green Tribunal is allowing the only limited vehicle to Rohtang pass per day. Rohtang pass will on the subject to availability of permit from the SDM Office Manali on the spot with additional cost. (Rohtang Tuesday Close)
After breakfast visit Kullu valley, Beas river,Mall Road do Shopping then drive & drop to Bus stand to Board Ac Volvo Bus to Delhi, Departure from Manali Volvo Stand at 04-05 pm
Kullu (1220m) was once known as Kulanthapitha - the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose, the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalaya, and by the banks of the shining river Beas lay the fabled Silver Valley. Kullu got its first memorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain considerable measures of its traditional charm. Here is the core of an intricate web of numerous valleys, each of which is a visual delight and seems more beautiful than the other.
The Silver Valley has nature's treasures that lie carelessly scattered as flowers. This wealth nestles by every tree in the splendid forests, bursts forth in the blooms and in the fruit of every orchard. Here are riches that cannot be measured and echo down the ages with the words of every myth and ancient legend and glow in the warm smiles of its gentle people. There is pleasure in every step you take in these enchanted valleys and in every gurgle, you hear in the clear mountain streams.
Arrive Delhi at 07 – 08 AM
More Details about New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.